Benson & Mangold Real Estate
205 S. Talbot St. | PO Box 314
St. Michaels, MD
Cell: (410) 725-4398
Office: (410) 745-0417
About Dana Eggert
With many successful years in real estate, I have built my reputation on honesty and integrity while generating exceptional results for my clientele. Buyers and sellers alike are extremely satisfied with my ability to achieve the best possible price in the shortest amount of time, and my track record confirms proven results in all market conditions.
As an associate broker for Benson & Mangold and one of the most successful real estate brokers on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, I am able to quickly understand what my clients want and work effectively with all parties to achieve it.
Let me show you why there is no substitute for experience and dynamic client representation. You can be assured that your needs will be met with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
Want to know more?
- I will always call you back.
- I love the moment the buyer knows “this is the one.”
- I sold real estate in Manhattan for 10 years working for Barbara Corcoran. I remember fondly the day she came to work in her pajamas and wore a 1950’s corsage (aka full body girdle) and a fur coat to our holiday party (and that’s all). Smart, brave, creative.
- I don’t like surprises in real estate transactions, so I check, double check, and then tell you I checked.
- I’ve lived in 10 states including the Virgin Islands. It’s a territory, but I counted it anyway.
- I’ve lived in 17 homes, our sailboat (twice) and a real log cabin in Breckenridge, CO.
- I started riding horses when I was 3 years old, owned a couple of Dutch warm bloods for dressage, broke some bones, now I play golf.
- I owned a training development company specializing in computer-based training.
- I ran a world-wide customer service center for two years for Scientific-Atlanta, now Cisco.
- I spoke at the International Television Symposium in Montreux, Switzerland – twice. I still think radio waves are a mystery of the universe.
- I have a masters in English – but I have mastered the urge to silently correct grammar.
- I love a good soft-shell crab sandwich.
- My husband and I sail. My favorite moment is when the sails go up and the engine is turned off.
- I am a member of the 2009 Shore Leadership class, “the best class ever,” a past director of the Mid-Shore Board of Realtors and recipient of the President’s Award in 2010, and a founding member of the Wittman Yacht and Tractor Club.
- I love the Eastern shore and can’t wait to tell you why.